With temperatures falling away, our November/December issue relishes the chance to wrap up and explore the seasonal transition outdoors, with the welcome of a cosy hearthside chair on returning home.
Inside this issue of Landscape you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- Discover how to keep the flames aglow from an expert on preparing kindling, and spend relaxing evenings in the warmth while knitting a pretty cushion cover
- There is comfort food to be enjoyed too, with recipes for perfect golden Yorkshire puddings and delicious sticky toffee treats.
- We reveal how one smallholder harvests her home-grown produce to bolster her store cupboard with preserves during the colder months.
- Follow the footsteps of a writer along the atmospheric flat marshland of The Wash with its endless skies.
- Take a step inside a tannery which keeps traditional skills alive, and marvel at a craftsman’s tiny metal treasure boxes engraved with intricate woodland scenes.
- Find all this and more in the November/December 2017 issue