In the November/December 2017 digital issue of LandScape, you will find:
- Discover how to keep the flames aglow from an expert on preparing kindling, and spend relaxing evenings in the warmth while knitting a pretty cushion cover
- There is comfort food to be enjoyed too, with recipes for perfect golden Yorkshire puddings and delicious sticky toffee treats.
- We reveal how one smallholder harvests her home-grown produce to bolster her store cupboard with preserves during the colder months.
- Follow the footsteps of a writer along the atmospheric flat marshland of The Wash with its endless skies.
- Take a step inside a tannery which keeps traditional skills alive, and marvel at a craftsman’s tiny metal treasure boxes engraved with intricate woodland scenes.
- Find all this and more in the digital edition of issue November/December 2017
Buy this digital issue now and you'll receive instant access via your digital device. We'll send you an email with your login details to the App store, meaning you can pick the issue up and down as often as you like, wherever you like!
Our single digital issues offer an enhanced digital experience where you can explore the all of our amazing content, fantastic images and more through your device .