Land Rover Owner Spring 2020
If you feel frustrated by all the technology in the latest Defender, you’ll appreciate our huge 13-page test of 28 tyre tread patterns – the low-tech but essential factor in any capable Land Rover. It’s guaranteed to help you make the best decision next time you’re buying tyres.
And we’ve some colourful tales of adventure and workshop endurance too. Self-isolate with the Spring 2020 issue of LRO, and read about…
· A discretely modified Defender 90 with custom-made wooden rear for shooting trips
· 101 Forward Control buying guide – values, inspection tips, and what to expect
· Our project 90 gets stripped – we show you how
· Greenlaning in mid-Wales – stunning routes that you can drive too
· Sam Watson visits a Series III Centaur replica, running amok in the desert
· Fridge installation advice in a Discovery 2
· Discovery 5 TRĕk edition beasting the Nevada desert
· Latest products for your Land Rover
· How to fit new tub supports to a Series I
· Readers’ Land Rovers, including a 600,000-mile 200Tdi!
· Reviewed: safety specs, steak cooker, valve caps and more…
· We go overlanding with a Discovery 2 through Morocco’s Atlas Mountains
Buy your copy today, or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!