Land Rover Owner issue May 2019
We’re full of love for the great outdoors in this month’s LRO!
Don’t miss our special feature revealing the many ways you can equip your Land Rover for camping. And find inspiration in Graham and Ingrid Roberts’ lovely Discovery 1 camper, home built and beautifully designed to carry mod cons for backwoods Australia.
Also in the May 2019 issue of LRO…
- COVER STAR! Epic Defender 110 TDCi double cab, built for weekends in the great outdoors
- Neil Watterson goes off-road with the new Range Rover Evoque off-road. Really!
- We continue our greenlane odyssey through Wales, with maps you can follow
- Leaky Series front crank seals – Martin Domoney shows how you can replace them at home
- LRO reader’s Range Rover Classic Carmichael fire truck
- How to replace warn ball joints on Discovery 2s and Range Rover P38s
- Updates on the latest gear and equipment for your Land Rover
- Ask LRO – your workshop questions answered