Land Rover Owner issue July 2019
Everyone loves getting out in their Land Rovers, and we’ve got ten great areas to explore in the July 2019 issue of Land Rover Owner International. From Cornwall to Glencoe, we’re including great driving roads, places to visit and scenery to enjoy. Read it, then go out and explore.
Also in LRO’s July 2019 issue…
- A fantastic 6.2-lite LS3 V8-engined Defender
- The low-down on the New Discovery Sport – do the changes mean it should be called a new model?
- 30 great new products including some great new products for classic Land Rovers
- Exploring the Arabian desert by Discovery and Series Land Rovers
- Fabulous Range Rover P38-based off-road camper
- How to fit a split-charge, twin-battery system
- Supercharged V8 Range Rover P38
- Restored Australian-built 109-inch Series I trayback
- How to service a Range Rover L322
- Range Rover Heaven – keeping classics on the road
- Our Range Rover Classic build gets its doors
- Give your Defender more storage space with some Mud UK kit
- 15 of your workshop questions answered
- ALRC National event report
- Club news
- And much, much, more!
Buy a single issue today, or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!