Land Rover Owner issue February 2020
We’ve finally been out in the new Defender – flat-out at Land Rover’s Gaydon proving ground and on the Developing World track. It’s punishing terrain and the Defender showed just what it’s capable of.
Also in the February issue of LRO we’ve got:
- Range Rover Sport-based TDV8 Discovery 3
- Greenlaning in Gloucestershire – firm tracks, but not for shiny vehicles
- The Defender that transforms into a mobile disco
- Rebuilt press fleet Series I 88-inch station wagon
- A weekend in the dunes with Series Land Rovers
- How to fit a winch and how to install an onboard compressor
- Essential Discovery 4 buying info
- Fantastic Defender camping combo
Plus, your guide to the best events to attend in 2020, and much more
Buy a single issue today, or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!