Land Rover Owner April 2020
Our lead feature in the April 2020 issue of LRO goes behind the scenes during a huge landmark in the history of Land Rover. You’ll join our editor Neil for a very special factory tour at Nitra in Slovakia, where some of the first Defenders are rolling down the production line at a sprightly 8mph. For the full details, get your copy while stocks last.
Also the April 2020 issue of LRO…
- Range Rover Sport pick-up – mad, genius, or both?
- James Taylor reveals 12 historic Land Rover Concepts
- Land Rover Series IIA buying guide
- Major rebuild begins for LRO’s long-suffering Defender 90
- Mark Saville discovers a stunning winterised Lightweight restoration
- The real story of how the Last Overland Expedition came into being
- Up-to-date valuations for every Land Rover ever
- Martin Domoney shows how to replace Discovery 3 suspension arms
- Dozens of new products for your Land Rover
- How to fit an ARB roof tent