Improve Your Coarse Fishing magazine is Britain’s best-selling carp fishing magazine that will help you put more fish in the net. Packed with fishing tips from the nation’s leading anglers it is the bible of the very latest and most effective fishing baits, rigs, tactics and fishing techniques.
In this month's issue you will find:
- Specimen rudd emerging from a variety of Fenland drains and Any Loble reveals his surface fishing secrets using a modified pellet waggler
- Tommy Pickering gears up to take big fish typically from commercial pool margins
- Paul Garner shows how to offer surface baits for carp - but at longer distance than normal
- Live test: Shakespeare Agility Feeder rod
- The best tips and tactics from angling experts
- Find all this and more in Issue 327 of Improve Your Coarse Fishing magazine
Buy your copy today!