Improve Your Coarse Fishing magazine is Britain’s best-selling carp fishing magazine that will help you put more fish in the net. Packed with fishing tips from the nation’s leading anglers it is the bible of the very latest and most effective fishing baits, rigs, tactics and fishing techniques
Inside this month's issue of Improve Your Coarse Fishing, you will find:
Buy your copy today!
- We've got more than 40 rigs covering everything from super sensitive pole rigs for F1s to maggot feeder set-ups for roach, no matter what species you’re targeting this month there’s a presentation you need to learn to tie.
- We’ve also got the best tactics to ensure you can still put plenty of fish on the bank during this tough time of year
- Former Fish O’Mania Champ, Andy May, lifts the lid on his number one tactic for bagging up on silvers in winter
- We reveal the cracking perch sport on offer at a water normally reserved for matches only but is open to day-ticket anglers for a limited time only
- Find all this and more in Issue 333 of Improve Your Coarse Fishing