Improve Your Coarse Fishing Issue 363
Inside Issue 363 of Improve Your Coarse Fishing, you will find:
- Five minute tench rigs - Why not spend your time in lockdown prepping your tench rigs for when we can go fishing again? We’ve picked six simple – but really awesome – rigs which you can tie in the time it takes to make a cup of tea. Whether you prefer targeting tench with feeder, waggler or pole tactics, we’ve got a rig to suit.
- Attract them with scent and sound Aron Williams explains how you can draw more fish in by ensuring your baits appeal to their various senses.
- Where dreams are made - Top match angler, Nick Speed, details why Clumber Park in Nottinghamshire is so special to him and how any fish caught from there is a real reward.
- Fish better with Des Shipp - This month, the England International reveals his top five favourite feeder types and explains how to fill each one correctly.
- Buyers’ guide - We’ve picked out 12 of the best keepnet bags to help prevent wet nets stinking out your car and garage. With bags ranging from less than £20 to £60 there’s something for every budget
- The big angling lockdown quiz - To help pass the time at home, we’ve introduced a brand new quiz. As well as our popular crossword, there’s a wordsearch, anagram and guess the logo section to test your angling knowledge.
Buy your copy today!