Improve Your Coarse Fishing Issue 360
Inside Issue 360 of Improve Your Coarse Fishing, you will find:
- Jamie Hughes’ 10 tips for more carp bites in winter - We persuaded the country’s No.1 match angler to reveal the simple edges he employs to keep catching in the cold.
- Track down reservoir perch - If you’ve never fished a large reservoir for perch before, their size can make it a daunting prospect. But they are often home to some massive fish so the rewards are there to be had for anyone willing to give them a go. Rapala’s Dan Brackley details how you can unlock their potential – and it’s not as hard as you think!
- Bag up on skimmers - IYCF regular Chris Ponsford explains why he loves fishing for skimmers in winter and looks at the simple feeder fishing tactics he relies on for a great day’s sport.
- Rig school - This month we show you how to tie a roach helicopter rig in six easy steps. It’s the ideal solution for when roach are sitting beyond float range.
- New gear - We got our hands on Maver’s awesome new Signature Pro 821 pole and try out Korum’s new Glide Power Float rod.
Order your copy today!