Improve Your Coarse Fishing issue 352
In the latest issue of Improve Your Coarse Fishing:
- This month we delve beneath the surface with big fish expert Paul Garner who reveals the simple rig and bait tweaks that will boost your tench catches following his extensive underwater filming.
- Discover how to fish island swims - Middy’s Dale Calvert explains how it is much more effective to start short of the island and work your way closer as the session progresses.
- Top float maker Nick Gilbert proves that narrow, shallow rivers could actually provide a great day’s sport from a range of species.
- On July 13th the prestigious Fish O’Mania final will be taking place at Hayfield Lakes. We joined venue regular Tommy Pickering at the Doncaster complex where he revealed how to tackle the UK’s premier match water.
- In this month’s column, Des explains how to pick the perfect margin swim and the top four baits he uses depending on the depth.
- We get out on the bank with Daiwa’s Black Widow carp rods and reels, take a look at Guru’s brand new pole floats and reveal the best summer clothing on the market.
Buy a single issue today or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!