Improve Your Coarse Fishing issue 343
Inside this month's issue of IYCF, you will find:
- The former world champ reveals the top changes he makes when pole fishing for carp in autumn to keep the bites coming.
- MAP’s Mark Malin explains why if it is less than 3ft you could be missing out on bites from wary bream.
- When the trees start to lose their leaves it’s time to start targeting pike. If you’ve never fished for the UK’s top freshwater predator, we reveal everything you need to know.
- Geoff Ringer explains why the Jigga isn’t just a tactic for F1s – it’s also brilliant for catching mixed nets of silvers.
- We’ve got another 8 great venue guides for you to cut-out & keep including Partridge Lakes and Stafford Moor Fishery.
- This month we review the Middy Muscle-Tech feeder and look at some of the best distance feeder rods on the market.
Buy your copy today!