Golf World April 2020
- A new beginning? What does the bigger, glitzier Premier Golf League really mean for golf’s status quo?
- A damp squib - Golfers’ games go south when water enters the equation. But help is at hand.
- Justin rose - Guarding against the chase for distance – and why Roger Federer is helping me out.
- Swamps to sawgrass -The against-the-odds creation of an American icon – the inside story of TPC Sawgrass.
- FABULOUS FONTAINEBLEU - A hop across the Channel to assess the merits of the fifth finest golf course in all of Europe.
- ELEVATE YOUR GAME - Golf’s greatest coaches impart their lifetime’s wisdom to take your game to the next level.
- Lee westwood - Five Burning Questions with the evergreen, history-making Englishman.
- G-MAC reborn - An exclusive interview with Graeme McDowell, a man with unfinished business.
- The book keeper - Meet the man with the world’s largest golf book collection... and why he gave them all away.
- Reinventing the ball - How Rickie Fowler just reworked the golf ball.
- rose’s revolution - Meet the AXIS1, Justin’s revolutionary new putter.
- Heppler is at hand - Why Ping’s new Heppler putter might just be the Anser.
Buy a copy today, or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!