About this magazine
From 1958 to the present day, Garden News magazine has brought keen gardeners tried, tested and authoritative advice combined with the latest gardening news from a team of trusted, knowledgeable expert gardeners, all delivered in its trademark down-to-earth, friendly style.
Since changing from newspaper to glossy magazine in 2013, Garden News magazine has gone from strength and has firmly established itself as the UK's No1 gardening weekly.
In each issue of Garden News magazine, you will find:
- What to do this week - timely, practical, focused advice from the GN staff team.
- Expert advice - authoritative gardening tips, recommendations and insider know-how from our 30-strong team of gardening celebrities, champion growers and plant experts, including Carol Klein and Chris Beardshaw.
- Garden of the Week - inspirational small gardens and the story behind their creation, beautifully photographed.
- In-depth plant features - optimum ways to grow your favourite plants together with recommended varieties and planting partners.
- Home Grown - exciting projects and delicious recipes to utilise your garden produce.
For authoritative gardening advice delivered by a team of renowned experts, Garden News magazine offers keen active, gardeners the ultimate timely, in-depth guide to what to grow and how to grow it, this coming week.