Garden Answers magazine is packed full of design ideas and exciting plant combinations guaranteed to give you inspiration to make your garden even more beautiful. Each issue celebrates the best of gardening with real beautiful gardens, jobs to do this month and simple projects to motivate you to make your garden the best it can be.
Inside the November 2017 issue of Garden Answers magazine, you will find:
- Celebrate the latecomers Sedum, anemones and silver foliage plants keep borders looking beautiful
- Be inspired by... Fire & ice, with a spiky agave and flat-topped sedum; shiny zinc accessories; plants #inflowernow; autumn sedums; a bird feeder to make; leafy plant quiz and diary dates
- What to do this month Establish a mini orchard, cut back climbing roses and plant bareroot shrubs
- Garden to visit Knoll Gardens in Dorset is an atmospheric showcase for grasses
- Design Solutions We transform a modern, overlooked newbuild garden into a jungle oasis
- Plus... Find your questions answered, pressure wash buyers guide, discover colourful finches and much more...
Buy your copy today!