Garden Answers June 2020
In this issue of Garden Answers:
• How to make the most of small garden, by choosing the right plants and using clever design tricks
• The best 10 plants for fabulous fragrance
• A jungly garden design to add style in a shady side passage
• How to share a small plot with wildlife such as birds, bees and butterflies
• Three reader gardens including a colourful coastal garden, a skip diver’s treasure trove and a cottage-style plot with an oriental flourish.
• Grow-at-home crops that offer a tasty, crunchy twist to summer salads
Buy your copy today, or better still, take out a Subscription - Find out more here!