Angling Times: Steve Ringer’s Guide to Pole Fishing
Steve Ringer’s new book is here – and it’s a must-have for all anglers who fish the pole. This limited edition, 132-page book is filled with brilliant advice to help you catch more fish this season with exclusive instruction, action-packed features, on-the-bank tips, and great tackle tricks from the master himself.
Inside the glossy mag, Steve takes you through all four seasons of fishing, picking out his favourite, match-winning tactics to crack a variety of lakes and fish species including carp, F1s, bream, and roach.
There are simple, step-by-step sequences for setting up your pole, tying the latest rigs, and preparing your bait too.
- Essential pole floats and rigs for carp and silverfish, and when to use them
- Step-by-step: How to elasticate your pole and use puller kits
- Bait prep and feeding advice, including using pole pots and cups
- How to set up your pole to land every fish you hook
- On-the-bank knowledge for catching more roach, bream and carp
- Shallow fishing, margins, and snake lake tactics explained in depth
PLUS Win some brilliant Daiwa tackle prizes