Empire: Justice League - November 2017
Empire magazine is the UK's best film magazine, where each issue delves into the world of commercial and arthouse cinema to bring you film reviews, features and set reports.
In the November 2017 issue of Empire, you will find:
- JUSTICE LEAGUE - The coolest superheroes around made their big-screen bow. Why are they the coolest? Because they take their drinks with just ice.
- PADDINGTON 2 - Director Paul King and star Hugh Grant share shocking tales of the talking bear's diva demands, including pure grade-A marmalade with a street value of £4.29
- THE EMPIRE INTERVIEW - Andy Serkis turns director for Breathe, so we talked to him. Or we think it was him. They can work wonders with CGI these days
- DADDY'S HOME 2 - We go bowling with Ferrell and Wahlberg as they aim for turkey with their comedy sequel. Relax: turkey is a good thing in bowling
- KINGSMEN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE - If you see one film this year featuring John Denver's Take Me Home, Country Roads, make it this one. Or Logan Lucky. Or Alien: Convenant.
- Find all this and much more in the November issue of Empire
Buy your copy today!