The first thing you'll need to do is to go into the App Store on your device, find the app and then download it before you can create an account and access your digital issues.
Downloading on Apple devices
- Tap the ‘App Store’ icon on your home screen
- In the search box in the top right corner, tap the name of your magazine. For example, Empire Magazine or CAR Magazine
- The app should then appear on the screen in the App Store
- Tap ‘GET’ (you might need to input your Apple ID password)
- The app will then be downloaded to your device
- It can be found on your device top, with its own icon
Creating an account for Apple device users
*For all apps EXCEPT Grazia (Grazia customers please see separate instructions at base of page)
You’ll now need to ‘create an account’ in the app using the unique customer number we emailed you previously. Here’s what you need to do:
- Find the magazine app icon on your iPad / iPhone
- Tap the icon
- This launches the ‘Storefront’, with the current & back issues of your magazine in it
- Tap the icon in the top left to reveal the menu OR the ‘sign in’ option (depending on title)
- Find the ‘Create an account’ button: tap it
- A form will appear
- Input your surname, your unique customer number and your email address
- Confirm your email address
- Add a password with a minimum 8 characters, including numerals and upper/lower case letters
- Confirm your password and add a hint to help you remember it in the future!
- Tap the ‘CREATE’ bar and exit the app
You will then receive an email confirming your account has been set up. You’ll be able to go straight back into the app and log in/sign in using your email and password in the menu.
Logging into the App
To access your issues, you’ll need to login to the app with your email address and newly created password.
- Launch the app
- Tap the icon in the top left of the screen or ‘Sign In’ to reveal the menu
- Add your email address and password in the ‘login’ section
- Tap ‘Great Magazines login’ OR ‘Sign In’ (depending on the app you have)
- Your issue(s) should be available to download
You do not need to create an account in the app!
Instead, try this:
- Simply tap the cog in the top right of the storefront
- Input your surname and customer number
- Tap ‘ACTIVATE’
- You should be able to download issues
If you have any questions or need assistance with the above, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you include your unique customer number as well as which device/operating system you are using and outline the problem you are experiencing. All queries will be responded to within three days.