Country Walking Digital issue December 2017
In this week's digital issue of Country Walking magazine, you will find:
- Follow the tracks of an Arthurian knight on his Christmas journey to the Peak District
- Walk to the biggest Charles Dickens festival in the country or sample a Tudor Christmas in a fairytale castle in Dorset
- We’ll also take you for a wander among the ruined abbeys of the Scottish borders
- Reveal six amazing places to watch migrating birds this winter
- Plus: how walking can help cancer patients get their lives back after treatment, and the gifts that will bring genuine joy to a walker’s heart on Christmas morning.
Buy this digital issue now and you'll receive instant access via your digital device. We'll send you an email with your login details to the App store, meaning you can pick the issue up and down as often as you like, wherever you like!
Our single digital issues offer an enhanced digital experience where you can explore the all of our amazing content, fantastic images and more through your device .
Available to download on:
Android devices (please note: Kindle Fire is not supported)