Inside the January 2019 issue of Classic Cars, you will find:
- Epic Restoration: How James Glickenhaus turned the wildest concept of the Seventies - the Pininfarina Ferrari 512S Modulo - into a working road car
- The List: Bentley designer Crispin Marshfield lands a drive in a Porsche 928GTS.
- Capri at 50: As Ford's style icon reaches its half century, we gather all the key models to assess its impact.
- 40 Years of Lotus' last F1 Championship: Reliving the year of Lotus' final F1 title with a drive in a 1978 Esprit S2 Championship model
- Chasing Cars: Is the Porsche 911 market on the turn? Plus Alfa Romeo GTVs and the last classic Minis on the move at last
- Arm yourself with our buying guide before seeking out a bargain Maserati Ghibli II
- Special report - who's stealing classics, where they're going and what you can do to help stop it
- Find all this and more in the latest issue of CC!
Order your copy today!