Classic Cars Magazine is packed full of great cars from the past, with inspirational human stories of pursuing, owning, driving, restoring and living with them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of market trends, buying advice, events and news to help enthusiasts enjoy their classic motoring to the full.
In the October issue of Classics Cars, you will find:
- Silverstone Classic Group A touring cars - including the Spa 24 Hours-winning Sierra Cosworth and the only 4wd Nissan Primera - returned to stories battle ground
- Epic restoration - After an intense 80-year relationship with 'Zoe', his BMW 328, one man decided to treat his shapely little beau to a complete makeover - but skin deep dilemmas tested the resolve of its restores to the limit
- The List - DeLorean DMC-12 owner Chris Bale asked us if he could sampler another design icon in the form of an Alfa Montreal. Will two extra cylinders in exchange for his gullwing doors tip the balance and make the grass greener on the Italian side?
- Hot 30 - In a classic car market that constantly ebbs and flows, more gems have undeservedly been left straggling behind than you may think. With the help of 6 experts, we tip 30 diverse buys before 2018 brings them back up to speed.
- Buying Guide - Expert buying advice for a Scimitar GTE
- Find all this and more in the October issue of Classic Cars magazine
Buy your copy today!