Classic Cars November 2018
- Our £5-50K picks for high-speed families from Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, BMW, Lotus and Audi
- Can a Porsche fanatic be lured back to the Italian fold? Reader Jason Gibson is tempted with a blast in a Ferrari F355 F1 Spider
- The curious tale of an Aston Martin DB2/4 reworked for low-drag racetrack competition by a mystery coachbuilder
- Melbourne to Perth through the unforgiving Outback in an Australian muscle-car legend – the Ford Falcon XB GT
- A rare Mazda RX-3 Coupé drive reveals Mazda’s Seventies plans to bring rotary power to the masses. So what went wrong?
- Deep Purple legend Ian Paice on three decades of life with his mean-streak Mercedes-Benz 500SEL AMG
- World Rallycross racer Steve Harris reveals a bizarre collection of all-terrain warriors, including a wild Ford RS200 Evolution
- Hard-driven rally-spec Sunbeam-Talbot Alpine resurrected to Rolls-Royce standards
- A very Seventies Hillman Hunter Topaz with a set of diaries to rival Pepys reveals a forgotten era of sheepskin seat covers and homemade wine
Buy your copy today!