Classic Cars Digital issue October 2017
In the October digital issue
of Classics Cars, you will find:
- Hot 30 - In a classic car market that constantly ebbs and flows, more gems have undeservedly been left straggling behind than you may think. With the help of 6 experts, we tip 30 diverse buys before 2018 brings them back up to speed.
- Epic restoration - After an intense 80-year relationship with 'Zoe', his BMW 328, one man decided to treat his shapely little beau to a complete makeover - but skin deep dilemmas tested the resolve of its restores to the limit
- Silverstone Classic Group A touring cars - including the Spa 24 Hours-winning Sierra Cosworth and the only 4wd Nissan Primera - returned to stories battle ground
- Buying Guide - Expert buying advice for a Scimitar GTE
- The List - DeLorean DMC-12 owner Chris Bale asked us if he could sampler another design icon in the form of an Alfa Montreal. Will two extra cylinders in exchange for his gullwing doors tip the balance and make the grass greener on the Italian side?
- Find all this and more in the October digital issue of Classic Cars magazine
Buy this digital issue now and you'll receive instant access via your digital device. We'll send you an email with your login details to the App store, meaning you can pick the issue up and down as often as you like, wherever you like!
Our single digital issues offer an enhanced digital experience where you can explore the all of our amazing content, fantastic images and more through your device .
Available to download on:
Android devices (please note: Kindle Fire is not supported)