Classic Car Weekly Digital issue 23/08/2017
In this week's digital issue of Classic Car Weekly, you will find:
- Cover Story: Theives using Google to spy on your cars - Expers warn that web-savvy criminals are using online street maps to search for classics to steal - find out how to protect them
- Tribute to the 'Godfather of the Ford GT40', Roy Lunn, who died on the 5th August, aged 92.
- CCW picks out 10 unmissable bank holiday shows, plus find Tatton Park's 30th Anniversary Show report
- Essential tips for buying a Morgan Plus 4
- Plus find the latest classic news, events, auction reports and buying guides in this issue of Classic Car Weekly
Buy this digital issue now and you'll receive instant access via your digital device. We'll send you an email with your login details to the App store, meaning you can pick the issue up and down as often as you like, wherever you like!
Our single digital issues offer an enhanced digital experience where you can explore the all of our amazing content, fantastic images and more through your device .
Available to download on: