Classic Car Weekly Digital issue 20/09/2017
In this week's digital issue of Classic Car Weekly you will find:
- Special report on the classic world's reaction to the Government's MoT exemption announcement - and how it affects your pride and joy
- Ford Sierra RS Cosworth driven - why we reckon the Sapphire 4x4 is the one to go for
- Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead on the latest series of Wheeler Dealers - and your chance to watch the first episode with the presenters!
- Got a Triumph 2000 (or a 25000 or 2.5 PI, for that matter)? Don't miss our guide to the seven smartest ways to improve it
- Top tips on buying an Aston Martin Virage - and why now's the time to go for one
Buy this digital issue now and you'll receive instant access via your digital device. We'll send you an email with your login details to the App store, meaning you can pick the issue up and down as often as you like, wherever you like!
Our single digital issues offer an enhanced digital experience where you can explore the all of our amazing content, fantastic images and more through your device .
Available to download on:
Android devices (please note: Kindle Fire is not supported)