Classic Bike magazine will help you buy, fix and improve the bikes in your shed. Every issue is packed full of real motorbikes you love to own and ride from the 1960's onwards
In the November 2017 issue of Classic Bike magazine, you will find:
- Norton Gold Star - Featherbed- framed Goldie evokes spirit of the ’60s
- Monocoque magic - Hagon’s ’70s sheet metal frames
- GSX 1100 Bandi – Breathing new life into an ’80s superbike
- 16 Pages of Classic World!
- Classic Workshop - Alloy welding disaster, BSA flat-tanker resto, Aermacci engine strip
- Find all this and much more in this month's issue
Buy your copy today!