Classic Bike Digital issue July 2018
This month's digital issue is all about British Special's!
Inside you will find:
Buy your digital copy today!
- Dresda Triton: After 42 years together, Chris Johns has perfected his Triton. And we get to ride it
- Norlake: Super-rare 1000cc Weslake V-twin meets Norton Featherbed. Who needs a Norvin?
- Jet-age Triton: How do you make your café racer stand out? With Buick car parts. Seeing is believing...
- BSA superbike: 883cc, 85bhp, a Suzuki RGV250 chassis and 160mph potential – this A65 is something else
- Debbie Evans: Stuntwoman The remarkable life and staggering talents of the trials star who became a movie stunt-rider
Available to download on:
- Android devices (please note: Kindle Fire is not supported)
- Apple devices