Classic Bike Digital issue August 2018
- 40 Years of Suzuki and Yoshimura - Celebrating 40 fabulous years of motorcycling's legendary go-faster partnership: The man behind the success, Suzuki GS1000 ridden, Fujio recalls the inaugural Suzuka 8 Hours
- Pasolini’s Benelli - Renzo Pasolini’s delicious 350/4 was a podium finisher at the TT – and it’s going back this year
- AJS silver streak - One man’s life-long ambition, finally restored after seven decades in pieces
- Triumph JT special - Think gutsy and useable TT Special replica, only finished with a truly personal touch
- Festival of 1000 bikes - Fine times at Mallory
- Specialist - A ruddy good poke around Brian Exton Motorcycles. They don’t make shops like this any more
Buy this digital issue now and you'll receive instant access via your digital device. We'll send you an email with your login details to the App store, meaning you can pick the issue up and down as often as you like, wherever you like!
Our single digital issues offer an enhanced digital experience where you can explore the all of our amazing content, fantastic images and more through your device .
Available to download on:
- Android devices (please note: Kindle Fire is not supported)
- Apple devices