In the December 2017 digital issue of Classic Bike, you will find:
- We ride John Mossey's amazing Rickman Triumph and Maney Norton street racers
- How Gene Romero did a 157mph qualifying lap at Daytona on a skinny-tyred speedster
- The scary story of how Piero Taruffi broke through the 170mph mark 80 years ago
- We've got 16-pages of gift ideas from the National Motorcycle Museum
- Plus you'll find classic workshop prjects, great images of bygone days, new launches, events and much more...
Buy this digital issue now and you'll receive instant access via your digital device. We'll send you an email with your login details to the App store, meaning you can pick the issue up and down as often as you like, wherever you like!
Our single digital issues offer an enhanced digital experience where you can explore the all of our amazing content, fantastic images and more through your device .