In this month's digital issue of Classic Bike, you will find:
Buy your digital copy today!
- 30 Years of World Superbikes 1988-2018: The start of it all, the bikes that made WSB a hit, how Ducati beat the world and we ride the Ducati that won the first race
- Sheene’s Seeley Suzuki: ‘Ridden by Barry who?’ – the amazing tale of buying and restoring Sheene’s TR500 race bike
- A drop of red: Perhaps the finest Ducati collection we’ve seen, on show in a Californian vineyard.
- Laverda special: Take one 3C, stir-in a hefty portion of Mirage 1200, et voilà: a brilliant bargain-price big Lav
- Thunderbirds are go: When Triumphs are involved, you can’t have too much of a good thing.
- Unique Benelli racer: One-off six-cylinder endurance racer, built by F1 engineers for a French moped firm