Car Mechanics magazine is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models, it's an invaluable motoring resource that can appeal to the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motoring trade alike.
In the September issue of Car Mechanics, you will find:
- Working on timing belts - How to avoid fatal engine failure, spotting the early signs of cambelt wear, step-by-step guide to a wet timing belt swap, wet belt to chain conversation on Ford 1.8 TDCi
- Buying advice on the Volkswagon Transporter T5 and the Vauxhall Corsa D
- In the Workshop - Audi A3 2.0 TDI clutch swap, DIY servicing on a Volvo S70 2.4 Petrol, helpful tips and unusual fixes
- We introduce the Peugeot 207 CC as our new project and tick off all the essential jobs on the Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI
- Find all this and more in the September issue of Car Mechanics
Buy your copy today!