Bird Watching magazine will inspire you with brilliant photography of our latest birdwatching sightings, exciting locations, expert product tests and pages on how to identify birds and much more.
In the September 2017 issue of Bird Watching you will find:
- Chris Packham reveals what gave him the birdwatching bug and answers lots of other birding-related questions
- We reveal the Dipper’s ‘superpowers’ – after all, this is a bird that can ‘fly’ underwater
- Dominic Couzens explains why the Goosander is like no other duck you’ve seen before
- View a gallery of brilliant birding images shortlisted for the Bird Photographer of the Year competition
- 16-page guide to bird taxonomy – find out which amazing worldwide birds are related to those you often see in your garden!
- Find all this and much more, including a comprehensive round-up of birds seen in your area…
Buy your copy today!