About this magazine
Bird Watching magazine is Britain's best-selling birdwatching magazine. With features and articles from some of the UK's best-known and most highly-respected nature writers and ornithologists, illustrated by the work of the world's best bird photographers, it provides inspiration to seek out,see and identify new birds, keeps readers up to date with the ever-changing natural world, and asks the important questions about the conservation issues of our time. It's your best birdwatching friend, whether you're an absolute beginner or a lifelong birder looking for new challenges.
In each issue of Bird Watching magazine, you will find:
- Features take an in-depth look at British bird species - how to find and identify them, and what they need to ensure they'll thrive.
- Your Birding Month - what birds to look for, where, and how, this month, from garden favourites to mega-rarities.
- ID Challenge - learn to identify bird species step by step.
- Go Birding - site guides to 10 varied and wildlife-rich UK locations.
- UK Bird Sightings - all the latest news from YOUR area.
- Reviews - the latest birding gear tried and tested in the field, by experts.
From monthly subscriptions, to the latest digital edition, Bird Watching magazine is the perfect choice, either for yourself or as a gift for the wildlife-lover in your life - it's as vital to any birdwatcher as a pair of binoculars and a field guide.